Monday, June 4, 2012

last night

It was probably a bad idea.

But the moment I saw you stroke your cock for me... saw it respond to my body... twitch at the words I said to you... I was captivated.  Through hushed words we teased each other... the need for release building... but neither of us in a rush to get there...

I don't think I've ever been so aroused as when you had me lay back... watching your cock approaching me from above... thrusting towards me... making a show of how it wanted to fuck me.

We played longer than I'm used to... you may very well have the most gorgeous cock I've ever seen... and the most dangerous smile... and made made the most delicious mess when you came...

I've been wet all day thinking about you.

2 comments:

Ben Collins said...

May I just say that this is the best erotic fiction I have ever read, without touching myself I almost came twice, when I did touch myself I almost literally came buckets. I have never been aroused so heavily before and I look forward to your next story, as does my cock ;)

From a fellow Canadian

max said...

wow. very hot.